Technology Evangelist, XODP Search Solutions
(Spring 2000 to Present)
- Published blog and operated online discussion forum covering progressive technologies for the indexing of online content.
- Managed and promoted large scale, collaborative online projects.
- Researched and published Search Results Guides on a wide variety of topics.
(Summer 1994 to Present)
- Provided confidential website evaluations for attorneys and law firms throughout the United States and Canada.
- Provided continuing legal education through certified Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) programs.
- Trained legal professionals to set up and use computers and the Internet for legal research.
- Performed client intake, legal research, and administrative support for licensed attorneys on a contract basis.
Law Clerk to Executive Director,
Northwest Legal Foundation
- Acted as public interest advocate for private property owners in their disputes with government agencies in Washington State.
- Interviewed clients during case intake and drafted complaints, correspondence, and amicus curiae briefs.